Specialized medical check-up program for athletes
from 03.04.2017 to 31.12.2020
European medical center has developed an in-depth examination for patients who are engaged in athletics and plan to participate in the marathon.
According to the current health legislation, athletes are required to undergo regular medical examination, including before the competition. With this objective, the European medical center has developed an in-depth examination for patients who are engaged in athletics and plan to participate in the marathon.
The check-up allows to assess the overall functional state of the body and to determine the readiness of cardiovascular system for long-term physical exercise before the marathon.
The check-up inclues:
- General practitioner’s consultation.
- Blood test for hypercoagulation.
- Cardiac examination, including:
· Cardiologist’s consultation
· Exercise electrocardiogram (bicycle ergometry),
· 24-hour ECG monitoring (Holter),
· Transthoracic echocardiography.
- Ultrasound dopplerography of lower extremity veins, if needed.
At the final stage of the check-up, General practitioner’s consultation is performed, who issues a medical report confirming the functional readiness of the patient to the marathon.
Special price of cardiac examination is 550 units of exchange (at the exchange rate on the day of payment).