How often do you suffer from dizziness?
from 19.12.2016 to 30.06.2017
You can get a diagnosis of dizziness in EMC on special terms (20% discount from the standard price).
Dizziness is one of the common causes of seeking medical attention. It is often associated with vestibular dysfunction, but may be a symptom of serious neurological and cardiovascular diseases.
Comprehensive examination is needed to determine the true cause of dizziness, including:
- Neurologist's consultation
- Vestibulologist’s consultation
- Brain MRI and angiography of brain vessels
- Doppler ultrasound of extracranial brachycephalic trunk arteries
- Videonystagmography (investigation of the vestibular apparatus)
The examination takes no more than three hours, allows to make an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the correct treatment. You can get a diagnosis of dizziness in EMC on special terms (20% discount from the standard price). You can make an appointment for the examination with assistants in the Clinic of neurology.