Unique rehabilitation program after COVID-19 in EMC
Do not let previous coronavirus infection to divide your life into “before” and “after”. We have established the unique recovery program for patients suffered from COVID-19.
Data on the consequences of the new coronavirus will be collected and analyzed for a long time, but main complications that COVID patients can encounter are already known - decreased lung function (shortness of breath, breathlessness, dry reflexive cough), pulmonary fibrosis (a condition that leads lung tissue to be replaced by connective tissue; as a result, lungs lose their ability to capture oxygen), depressive states from experienced stress, exacerbation of chronic diseases. In time rehabilitation will allow you to return quickly and fully your usual way of life!
What is included in the program?
- Analysis of current health parameters - laboratory and instrumental investigations, including CT, MRI and ultrasound (according to indications).
- Personal recovery plan based on the obtained data.
- Ultramodern rehabilitation on an outpatient basis or in a comfortable hospital under close supervision of a team of experts in rehabilitation medicine.
In the framework of the program you get:
- Individual physiotherapeutic and remedial gymnastics programs.
- ReOxy® therapy, which is a unique technique that simulates the conditions of high-altitude training (up to 6,500 meters) for powerful and high-quality recovery of body resources. Increases the effectiveness of recovery programs many times.
- Swimming pool with underwater exercise machines.
- Massage therapy.
And much more.
A part of the program has been already implemented on the basis of the EMC Rehabilitation Center, that has no analogues in Russia in terms of expertise and equipment and was created after the leading rehabilitation clinics in Western Europe and the USA.
- Fast recovery of breathing.
- Strengthening of the immune, cardiovascular systems.
- A surge of vitality, increased activity and tone.
- Complete return to normal life.
The first step is to consult a general practitioner.
To sign up, call: +7 495 933 66 55.