Get tested for memory problems in the EMC
And get a a detailed plan for further preventive care or treatment.
• Miss important meetings?
• Forget the birthdays of relatives?
• Got lost in a familiar place?
• Having trouble finding the right words?
- Alzheimer's disease, dementia,
- brain tumors,
- thyroid dysfunction,
- depression, anxiety disorders, etc.
Get tested for memory problems in the EMC.
The program includes:
- consultation of a neurologist - an expert in the field of cognitive impairment;
- consultation of a psychiatrist specializing in memory disorders;
- neuropsychological testing: comprehensive assessment of attention, all types of memory, oral and written speech, spatial and other functions;
- a consultation of three specialists to determine the necessary diagnostic and therapeutic procedures (without patient);
- final consultation with a detailed plan for further preventive care or treatment.
Check your memory: 8 (495) 933 66 55 (4648)