The European Medical Center (EMC) was founded in 1989. Now it is one of the leading multidisciplinary clinics in Moscow, serving more than 250 000 patients a year. EMC provides all types of outpatient, inpatient and emergency care according to the highest international standards.
As we have expanded our medical competence, we have maintained the values of EMC’s unique clinical practice formed over the last 30 years. Patient care and service that meet the best international standards have always been and will remain our highest priority.
- Medical centers
- Bariatric surgery
- Breast diseases
- Ear, nose and throat
- Family medicine
- General medicine
- Maternity Hospital
- Maxillofacial surgery
- Pediatric Surgery 24/7
- Plastic surgery
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Radiation therapy
- Radiodiagnostics (Ultrasound, CT, MRI, PET)
- Reconstructive surgery
- Rehabilitation medicine
- Reproductive medicine (IVF)
- Tissue diagnostics
- Aesthetic Clinic
- Breast Clinic
- Cardiovascular Diseases Clinic
- Children's clinic
- Clinic of dermatology, venereology, allergology and immunology
- Clinic of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Clinic of Reproductive and Prenatal Medicine
- Dental Clinic
- ENT - Head and Neck Surgery Clinic
- European Clinic of Sports Traumatology and Orthopedics
- Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology Clinic
- Internal Medicine Clinic
- Maternity Hospital
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Clinic
- Oncology Institute
- Ophthalmology Clinic
- Pain Management Clinic
- Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Clinic
best maternity hospitals
Newsof the European Medical Center
Dear patients! Parking near the Clinic on Shchepkina street is closed due to the reconstruction of the SC «Olympic»
You may leave your car at the paid public car parking next to the medical center (No. 3205)
And get a a detailed plan for further preventive care or treatment.
EMC clinics will provide round-the-clock medical care throughout the New Year holidays.
We have collected a unique team of experts – more than 600 doctors from USA, Western Europe, Israel and Russia work together for patients’ good. Teamwork is a distinctive feature of EMC, it is an advantage, which helps us to achieve great results in treatment. We incorporate experience and knowledge in different areas of medicine in order to find right answers and help patients even in the most difficult cases.
Treatment in EMC is performed according to current American and European protocols. For our patients, it is an opportunity to get access to the best world methods of treatment without travelling abroad.
We work 24 hours a day every day of week. The EMC specialists provide round-the-clock urgent care for myocardial infarct, stroke, complex traumatic damage of the brain and spinal cord and other urgent conditions. We have a great experience in performing the most difficult surgical interventions, provide a high-class postoperative care and perform forehanded and complex rehabilitation.
It is crucial to involve various specialists of different areas in the treatment in case of a challenging diagnosis or a disease requiring a complex approach. More than 50 medical fields are presented in EMC, unique centers of competence are established to provide help to the patients with oncological, neurological, cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases, surgical pathologies and traumas of any severity.
EMC is private clinic № 1 in providing high technology care. We have necessary facilities to perform complex diagnostics in case of any disease. We apply the latest medical technology: molecular visualization (PET/CT), robotic surgery, up-to-date methods of radiotherapy and radiosurgery, angiographic system of the last generation to perform endovascular operations.
In the Department of Reproductive Medicine, we assist our patients to be on top of the world of becoming parents: the rate of successful IVF protocols is much higher in EMC in comparison with the average value in Russia. We take care of the health of future mother and baby from the first day of pregnancy and after the discharge from the maternity hospital. The EMC maternity hospital assembles the experience of the leading maternity hospitals of the world in Moscow. It presents obstetricians and gynecologists with a long experience provides comfort and safety for mother and newborn.
From the very beginning of the work of clinic, we provide help to adults as well as children. In the EMC Children’s Clinic the patients are admitted by high-qualified doctors with work experience in West Europe and USA, including doctors of rare specialties. The clinic is equipped with the latest facilities for diagnostics and treatment of little patients. EMC is the first chargeable medical center with around-the-clock pediatric surgical hospital.
Over the last 29 years we work at a level of prime world standards, establishing and developing the advanced methods of treatment to preserve health of our patients.
EMC's Medical Achievements:
- 2006 - EMC ophthalmologist was the first in Russia to perform laser correction of age-related presbyopia (far-sightedness).
- 2008 - EMC otolaryngologist was the first in Moscow to successfully conduct an operation for placement of the Vibrant Med-El auditory implant.
- 2012 - The first private clinic in Russia to perform gynecological and gynecologic cancer surgeries using the latest generation Da Vinci Si HD Surgical System.
- 2012 - EMC opened Russia's first private clinical laboratory for pathomorphology and cytology.
- 2012 - The first private practice to perform a CT/MRI-guided biopsy.
- 2013 - Russia's first robot-assisted cystoprostatectomy with lymph node dissection (removal of the bladder, prostate gland and lymph node chains using the Da Vinci Si HD Surgical System) in a patient diagnosed with a bladder tumor.
- 2014 - The first total thyroidectomy (removal of the thyroid) in Russia using the Da Vinci Si HD Surgical System.
- 2014 - The first robotic hemithyroidectomy in Russia (removal of a palpable abnormality in the right lobe of the thyroid using the Da Vinci system).
- 2015 - The first unique neurosurgical operation on an adult patient in Russia using an innovative CustomBone technology to eliminate extensive skull defects resulting from trauma.
- 2015 - EMC is one of the first private medical institutions in Russia to open a Cyclotron Radiochemical Facility and Department of PET/CT Diagnostics.
- 2016 - For the first time in Russia and Eastern Europe EMC has implemented the latest method for treating early-stage breast cancer - breast sparing surgical treatment with simultaneous intraoperative radiotherapy using the Xoft System.