- Центр лечения инсульта
- Цереброваскулярные заболевания
- Центр рассеянного склероза и демиелинизирующих заболеваний
- Паркинсонизм и нарушения движений
- Нарушения памяти и других высших мозговых функций
- Медицина сна
- Головная боль
- Головокружение и нарушение устойчивости
- Заболевания нервов и сплетений
- Нервно-мышечные и мышечные заболевания
- Детская неврология
NEUROLOGIST, SOMNOLOGIST, EMC CONSULTANT. Professor, PhD In Medicine, Head of the Interdisciplinary center for sleep medicine at the University Clinic in Berlin, Germany, founder of the private center for sleep medicine “Somnico GmbH” in Berlin.
NEUROLOGIST. PhD, parkinsonology specialist, functional diagnostics physician
Neurologist. M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor in Neurology, Head of Multiple Sclerosis and Demyelinating Diseases Center
Невролог, профессор, д.м.н.
Neurologist. M.D., Ph.D.
Neurologist. M.D., Ph.D.
Neurologist, neurophysiologist. M.D., Ph.D., Head of Neurology Department
Neurologists at EMC's Neurology and Neurosurgery Clinic have extensive experience diagnosing and treating many neurological disorders including rare and complex conditions.
Our clinic can provide all the necessary laboratory and instrumental methods of examination, including neuroradiology examinations (CT, MRI, etc.) and functional diagnostic tests of the nervous system. EMC provides inpatient treatment for patients with complicated neurological diseases, when requiring invasive examinations, as well as for treatments that require special monitoring. Our clinic also has an Intensive Care Department that specializes in caring for serious neurological conditions, staffed with experienced and qualified doctors and nurses. We are also equipped to provide thrombolysis for acute stroke situations. Patients with severe and progressive autoimmune neurological diseases can be treated at the Neurology and Neurosurgery Clinic with plasmapheresis/plasma exchange and immune-suppression therapy in accordance with modern treatment protocols.
We only use current treatment methods, which are in accordance with world standards of evidence-based medicine.
We treat diseases such as:
- Stroke and other cerebrovascular diseases,
- Multiple sclerosis and other demyelinating diseases of the CNS,
- Epilepsy and other paroxysmal conditions,
- Dementia and memory problems,
- Parkinsonism, tremor, dystonia and other motor disorders,
- Dizziness, and muscle coordination disorders,
- Headache and facial pains,
- Diseases of the peripheral nerves and nerve plexuses,
- Sleep disorders,
- Other diseases of the nervous system.
We use only modern medications and non-medicinal therapies, which have proven their efficacy in Europe and North America.