Sports physical exam is a medical examination designed to:
- assess the overall functional body state;
- determine the cardiovascular, bone and other systems tolerance to physical activity;
- define volume and intensity of training
Sport check-up is a regular diagnostic program that helps to stay fit, monitor the progress and achieve personal goals.
Sport check-up comprises:
- General Practitioner consultation;
- Traumatologist/orthopedist consultation;
- Recreation therapist consultation
- 12-lead electrocardiography,
- Exercise stress test (bicycle ergometry),
- Transthoracic echocardiography,
- Ultrasonic Doppler examination (USDE) of lower extremity veins and arteries,
- If necessary – a computer and magnetic resonance tomography (to be paid separately)
- Screening lab tests: immunoglobulin A (IgA), M (IgM), G (IgG), E (IgE), interferon status (with sensitivity), β-crosslaps (collagen type I degradation product), myoglobin, complete blood count with differentiation glycated hemoglobin (HbA1C), prothrombin time with INR, bilirubin total and direct, urea, creatinine, total protein, protein fractions (electrophoresis), creatine kinase (total), lactate dehydrogenase HBDH (1st and 2nd) fractions, alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), gamma-glutamyltransferase (GGT), testosterone, D-dimer, C-reactive protein, cortisol, electrolytes: Na+, K+, CL-, magnesium, inorganic phosphorus, iron, uric acid, parathyroid hormone, transferrin, thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), total thyroxine (T4), Vitamin B12, folic acid, zinc, lithium, erythropoietin, urinalysis with sediment microscopy.
Examinations and consultations are carried out by qualified doctors of European Medical Center (EMC) and European Clinic of Sports Traumatology and Orthopedics (ECSTO) who have a long-term experience of practice in the leading foreign clinics and who manage professional athletes and collaborate with leading sports clubs, federations and associations throughout the country.
Cost - 1402 c.u.
Payment is calculated in RUB based on EUR exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the payment day. Please note that the price is for individuals ONLY (i.e. for clients who pay in cash, not within an insurance plan).