The program is divided into two levels
This program includes the services provided only in the EMC under acting license.
- Cardiologist Consultation
- Cardiologist FOLLOW-UP Consultation
- Specialist Consultation (general practitioner)
- Transthoracic echo-CG
- Doppler scan of extracranial brachiocephalic arteries
- Holter monitor ECG 24 h.
- BP monitor 24 h.
- Doppler scan of lower extremities' veins
- ECG at effort/veloergometry
- Cell Blood Count+differential
- Sedimentation rate
- Renin, Aldosterone
- Uric acid
- Thyroid stimulating hormone
- Free T4
- Free T3
- Bilirubin total
- Haemoglobin A1C
- Total protein
- Asparate Amino Transferase
- Alanine Amino Transferase
- Gamma Glutamyle Transferase
- Creatine Kinase
- Lactate Dehydrogenase
- BNP (brain natriuretic peptide)
- C-Reactive Protein
- Standard urine test with microscopy
Level 2: includes all the above mentioned services and the services below:
- Doppler scan of lower extremities' arteries
- Doppler scan of renal arteries
- Low-dose MSCT–angiography of coronary arteries
The maximal number of services provided within the program is only one.
The services not included in the Program or exceeding the prospected number are to be paid separately.
The price of the Level 1 program amounts to 2444,8 c.m.u., the price of the Level 2 program to 3288 c.m.u.*
* 1 c.m.u. = 1 EUR at the CB RF exchange rate.