Specialized medical check-up program for track athletes
An in-depth check-up program has been developed At EMC for patients who are engaged in athletics and plan to participate in the marathon.
According to the applicable health legislation athletes are required to undergo regular medical check-ups sports in particular before competitions. For this purpose an in-depth check-up program has been developed At European medical center for patients who are engaged in athletics and plan to participate in the marathon.
The check-up allows to assess the overall functional state of the organism and to determine the readiness of the cardiovascular system for long-term physical exercise before the marathon.
The check-up program consists of:
- General practicioner consultation.
- Blood test for hypercoagulation.
- Cardiological examination, including:
- Cardiologist consultation
- Electrocardiography with exercise stress (bicycle ergometry),
- 24-hour Holter monitoring,
- Transthoracic echocardiogram.
- Doppler ultrasound of lower limb veins, where applicable.
General practitioner consultation is arranged upon check-up completion and patient is provided with the medical assessment report confirming his/her functional readiness to the marathon.
Special price for cardiac examination – 550 units of exchange (at the exchange rate on the day of payment).