The European Medical Center at Spiridonevsky Pereulok was the first EMC clinic and opened in 1989. Today this modern multidisciplinary medical center boasts a wide array of therapeutic, surgical and diagnostic capabilities. The building is located in a mansion in the Patriarch Ponds area. Like other EMC medical centers, the clinic on Spiridonevsky Pereulok has a comfortable inpatient hospital, an outpatient department, and versatile operating units. Highly qualified doctors and medical staff provide an individual approach to each patient.
In this building
- Aesthetic Clinic
- Anesthesiology, critical care and intensive care; inpatient hospital
- Clinic of dermatology, venereology, allergology and immunology
- Emergency And Family Doctor House Calls Visit
- ENT - Head and Neck Surgery Clinic
- Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology Clinic