Department: Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Charkhifalakyan graduated from N. I. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University with major in General Medicine.
She completed clinical internship at the Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Moscow Gynecology Clinic No 5, at the General Surgery department and maternity clinic No 72.
The field of professional expertise and interests of Dr. Charkhifalakyan includes:
- planing and management of normal and high-risk pregnancies;
- outpatient gynecology (diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases, infertility, menstrual disorders, identification and treatment of pathologies of the cervix, uterine fibroids, endometriosis);
- elective termination of unwanted pregnancy, termination of pregnancy for medical reasons, using medical and instrumental methods;
- diagnosis and treatment of intrauterine pathologies (endometrium hyperplastic processes, synechiae, submucuous uterine myoma) using hysteroscopy and hystero-resectoscopy;
- reproductive endoscopic surgery (surgery for uterine myoma, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, infertility).
Dr. Charkhifalakyan annually participates in Russian and international congresses and conferences on Obstetrics and Gynecology.
She speaks Russian and English.
Dr. Charkhifalakyan joined EMC team in December of 2012.