FULL UROLOGY CHECK-UP PROGRAM
Men’s health is one of the most pressing issues of modern society. Unfortunately, many men only consult a doctor at a stage when they have serious concerns or when worrying symptoms have appeared, yet any disease is easier to prevent than to cure. Detecting a disease at its early stages and carrying out the necessary preventive measures will help you to maintain your health for many years. From the age of 35, every man should regularly visit the urologist for a full urology check-up.
At the Urology Clinic of the European Medical Center, you will be able to take a full urology check-up in no more than a couple of hours. A urology check-up includes all the necessary complex laboratory and instrumental diagnostics, instrumental tests and specialist consultations. Following the check-up, patients receive a detailed summary with recommendations on the treatment and preventive care required.
A check-up includes:
- Laboratory tests. Including a broad range of analyses (more than 30 items), including all urology cancer-specific markers.
- Urologist consultation.
- Ultrasound examination of organs of the urinary system (kidneys, bladder, prostate).
- UFM (urine flow tests and assessment of urination quality)
- Ultrasound to determine the volume of residual urine.
- Further tests according to observations: spermogram, scrotal ultrasonography, retroperitoneal CT, MRT of pelvic organs, hormone profile (LH, FSH, prolactin, estradiol), WR, HIV and hepatitis B and C.